- A private air-conditioned vehicle to move around
- Egypt Vacation Tours Tour Guide
- Fees for 45 minutes Hot Air Balloon ride
- Motorboat for transferring to the West Bank of Luxor
- Flight certificate
- Bottled water during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
- Any optional tours and activities
- Any entrance fees for special attractions or activities
- Personal spending
At 4:00 AM, your tour guide will pick you up by a private air-conditioned car to start your adventure in the west bank of Luxor city.
- There you will have some snacks or hot or soft drinks before starting your adventure with the Hot Air Balloon with a professional pilot. This ride will take 45 minutes.
- Are you ready for taking off so you will be impressed while seeing the most famous Luxor sightseeing from the sky as the valley of Kings, the mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut, colossi of Memnon, and the Ramesseum?
- Finally, our team will transfer you to your hotel in Luxor.
- 162 $ Per Person in Group formed 09 to 17 Adults
- 162 $ Per Person in Group formed 05 to 08 Adults
- 177 $ Per Person in Group formed 03 to 04 Adults
- 194 $ Per Person in 02 Adults
- 250 $ Per Person in Solo Travel
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the best possible price. Prices are valid all the year, except during Christmas 2022 and New Year 2023.
- - 0 : 4 Free of Charge
- - 5 : 11 pay 50% of tour price
- - 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person- Note: If the tour package includes flights, trains, jungle safari, private monument, an extra supplement will be applicable to the child.
- We are offering you to Book then you can Pay a low down payment of just 10% to keep your place on the tour including hotel room, cruise cabin, domestic flight ticket, and other travel-related services. The remaining balance can be paid only two days prior to your arrival date or in cash upon arrival at the destination to your tour guide. This will give you the chance to book your tour with no risk or any loss.
- You may cancel your booking at any time prior to commencement of the tour by notifying us in writing. The cancellation charges shall be as follows:
- - If you cancel before 60 days of tour commencement date, there will be no cancellation fees, except components which require per booking (train, flight and safaris).
- - If you cancel on or before 59-45 days of tour commencement date, 25% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- - If you cancel on or before 44-30 days of tour commencement date, 50% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- - Less than 30 Days before arrival, 100% will be Charged.
Flexible Cancellation Policy: Our Tours offers a very flexible cancelation policy in case the government or the airline issues a travel warning from/to your departure country and destination. In the event that this happens, we will be refunding you the amount paid in full. Here at Egypt Vacation Tours we prioritize your well-being and safety above anything else and aim that our cancellation policy reflect that.
- If you request any changes to your travel arrangements once we have confirmed a booking, all out of pocket charges, including charges imposed by our suppliers, will be payable by you. If after the commencement of your tour you request any changes to your travel arrangements, we will do our best to implement them, but we cannot guarantee that it will be possible. In the event of such change(s) being made, you will be liable for any cancellation charges that may be levied for the previously booked service and for any costs incurred by us and our suppliers in attempting to secure any revised arrangements. Any name changes must be provided to us in writing and are subject to any airline/ train fees or penalties.
- All Passengers are responsible for securing proper documentation prior to joining the tour. Passports are required; in addition, travelers are advised to check with local consulates for full details regarding Visa requirements. Please note securing a valid visa for entry is sole responsibility of the traveler.
Enjoy West Bank of Luxor day tour with Egypt Vacation Tours team and discover the most famous landmarks there. You will be able to enjoy finding out The Valley of the Kings to see the tomb of king Tutankhamun and king Thutmose III, Hatshepsut Temple, and Colossi of Memnon. Enjoy Luxor day tours of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary
Karnak temple & Luxor temple are the most famous sightseeing on the east bank of Luxor city. With Egypt Vacation Tours team discover Luxor Temple, the avenue of Ram, and Karnak Complex. Enjoy Luxor day tours of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary
Visit Dandara & Abydos Temples from Luxor Egypt Vacation Tours team. You will admire this unique tour to Dandara shrine of Hathor, the goddess of love and leisure, and Abydos Holy City, where you will visit Abydos temple of king Seti I. Enjoy Luxor day tours of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary