- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary tour
- A private air-conditioned vehicle to move around
- Egypt Vacation Tours Tour Guide
- Tour in the Local Egyptian industry museums and shops (Papyrus, Perfume, Cotton…)
- Bottled water during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
- Any optional tours and activities
- Any entrance fees for special attractions or activities
- Personal spending
After having your breakfast in the Luxor hotel, your tour guide will pick you up by a private air-conditioned car to start your adventure in Luxor city.
- Visit the east bank of Luxor and explore the route of the Opet feast of ancient Egypt. Start your tour with Karnak Complex, the largest temple religious complex dedicated to the triad of Thebes (Amun-Ra – Mut – Khonsu). In the ancient Egyptian language, this temple is called Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places”.
- Then walk through the avenue of Sphinx, where the parade of the triad of Thebes passed from Karnak Complex to Luxor temple. This road is either headed with a human head or rams head. It is thought that the construction of the avenue started during the New Kingdom and was completed in the 30th Dynasty during the rule of King Nectanebo I.
- End your tour on the east bank of Luxor by visiting the Luxor temple originally built during the reign of Amenhotep III and completed by Ramses II. After entering the temple, you will find Abu Al-Haggag mosque was built on the ruins of a church, which were built inside the temple.
- Finally, our team will move you back to Luxor.
- 38 $ Per Person in Group formed 09 to 17 Adults
- 41 $ Per Person in Group formed 05 to 08 Adults
- 50 $ Per Person in Group formed 03 to 04 Adults
- 58 $ Per Person in 02 Adults
- 90 $ Per Person in Solo Travel
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the best possible price. Prices are valid all the year, except during Christmas 2022 and New Year 2023.
- - 0 : 4 Free of Charge
- - 5 : 11 pay 50% of tour price
- - 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person- Note: If the tour package includes flights, trains, jungle safari, private monument, an extra supplement will be applicable to the child.
- We are offering you to Book then you can Pay a low down payment of just 10% to keep your place on the tour including hotel room, cruise cabin, domestic flight ticket, and other travel-related services. The remaining balance can be paid only two days prior to your arrival date or in cash upon arrival at the destination to your tour guide. This will give you the chance to book your tour with no risk or any loss.
- You may cancel your booking at any time prior to commencement of the tour by notifying us in writing. The cancellation charges shall be as follows:
- - If you cancel before 60 days of tour commencement date, there will be no cancellation fees, except components which require per booking (train, flight and safaris).
- - If you cancel on or before 59-45 days of tour commencement date, 25% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- - If you cancel on or before 44-30 days of tour commencement date, 50% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- - Less than 30 Days before arrival, 100% will be Charged.
Flexible Cancellation Policy: Our Tours offers a very flexible cancelation policy in case the government or the airline issues a travel warning from/to your departure country and destination. In the event that this happens, we will be refunding you the amount paid in full. Here at Egypt Vacation Tours we prioritize your well-being and safety above anything else and aim that our cancellation policy reflect that.
- If you request any changes to your travel arrangements once we have confirmed a booking, all out of pocket charges, including charges imposed by our suppliers, will be payable by you. If after the commencement of your tour you request any changes to your travel arrangements, we will do our best to implement them, but we cannot guarantee that it will be possible. In the event of such change(s) being made, you will be liable for any cancellation charges that may be levied for the previously booked service and for any costs incurred by us and our suppliers in attempting to secure any revised arrangements. Any name changes must be provided to us in writing and are subject to any airline/ train fees or penalties.
- All Passengers are responsible for securing proper documentation prior to joining the tour. Passports are required; in addition, travelers are advised to check with local consulates for full details regarding Visa requirements. Please note securing a valid visa for entry is sole responsibility of the traveler.
Enjoy a Hot Air Balloon adventure with Egypt Vacation Tours team. The Hot Air Balloon Ride allows you the opportunity to discover the glory of Luxor city from the sky and see its sightseeing as the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, the Valley of the Queens, the Valley of the Kings, and Karnak Temple. Enjoy Luxor day tours of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary
Enjoy West Bank of Luxor day tour with Egypt Vacation Tours team and discover the most famous landmarks there. You will be able to enjoy finding out The Valley of the Kings to see the tomb of king Tutankhamun and king Thutmose III, Hatshepsut Temple, and Colossi of Memnon. Enjoy Luxor day tours of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary
Visit Dandara & Abydos Temples from Luxor Egypt Vacation Tours team. You will admire this unique tour to Dandara shrine of Hathor, the goddess of love and leisure, and Abydos Holy City, where you will visit Abydos temple of king Seti I. Enjoy Luxor day tours of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary