- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary tour
- A private air-conditioned vehicle to move around
- Egypt Vacation Tours Tour Guide
- Bottled water during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
- Any optional tours and activities
- Any entrance fees for special attractions or activities
- Personal spending
While your ship is docking in Safaga port, you will be able to discover some of the Egyptian attractions. Your tour guide will wait for you in Safaga port holding our company sign to pick you up with a private air-conditioned car to go ahead to Luxor.
- Begin your tour in Luxor by visiting the east bank.
Explore the route of the Opet feast of ancient Egypt. Start your tour with Karnak Complex, the largest temple religious complex dedicated to the triad of Thebes (Amun-Ra – Mut – Khonsu). In the ancient Egyptian language, this temple is called Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places”.
Then walk through the avenue of Sphinx, where the parade of the triad of Thebes passed from Karnak Complex to Luxor temple. This road is either headed with a human head or rams head. It is thought that the construction of the avenue started during the New Kingdom and was completed in the 30th Dynasty during the rule of King Nectanebo I.
End your tour on the east bank of Luxor by visiting the Luxor temple originally built during the reign of Amenhotep III and completed by Ramses II. After entering the temple, you will find Abu Al-Haggag mosque was built on the ruins of a church, which were built inside the temple.
- After that, cross the Nile River to discover the west bank of Luxor city.
Start with the west bank of Luxor city, where you will discover the Valley of the Kings, where you will visit three royal tombs ranging from the 18th dynasty to the 20th dynasty. These tombs belong to great ancient Egyptian Kings and were carved deep into the desert rock and richly decorated for guiding the king in his journey in the afterlife.
Move to the mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahari. Queen Hatshepsut is considered the most powerful woman who ruled Egypt. The temple consists of three levels connected with a ramp. These three levels depict important events during the reign of Hatshepsut as the divine birth and the commercial expedition to Punt Land.
On your way in the west bank of Luxor city, you will pass on the mortuary temple of King Amenhotep III and witness its colossus statues, the colossi of Memnon. Your tour guide will tell you about the legend of linking between these statues and the Greek mythical hero, Memnon.
- Finally, our team will drive you back to Safaga Port.
- 135 $ Per Person in Group formed 09 to 17 Adults
- 150 $ Per Person in Group formed 05 to 08 Adults
- 212 $ Per Person in Group formed 03 to 04 Adults
- 238 $ Per Person in 02 Adults
- 421 $ Per Person in Solo Travel
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the best possible price. Prices are valid all the year, except during Christmas 2022 and New Year 2023.
- - 0 : 4 Free of Charge
- - 5 : 11 pay 50% of tour price
- - 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person- Note: If the tour package includes flights, trains, jungle safari, private monument, an extra supplement will be applicable to the child.
- We are offering you to Book then you can Pay a low down payment of just 10% to keep your place on the tour including hotel room, cruise cabin, domestic flight ticket, and other travel-related services. The remaining balance can be paid only two days prior to your arrival date or in cash upon arrival at the destination to your tour guide. This will give you the chance to book your tour with no risk or any loss.
- You may cancel your booking at any time prior to commencement of the tour by notifying us in writing. The cancellation charges shall be as follows:
- - If you cancel before 60 days of tour commencement date, there will be no cancellation fees, except components which require per booking (train, flight and safaris).
- - If you cancel on or before 59-45 days of tour commencement date, 25% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- - If you cancel on or before 44-30 days of tour commencement date, 50% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- - Less than 30 Days before arrival, 100% will be Charged.
Flexible Cancellation Policy: Our Tours offers a very flexible cancelation policy in case the government or the airline issues a travel warning from/to your departure country and destination. In the event that this happens, we will be refunding you the amount paid in full. Here at Egypt Vacation Tours we prioritize your well-being and safety above anything else and aim that our cancellation policy reflect that.
- If you request any changes to your travel arrangements once we have confirmed a booking, all out of pocket charges, including charges imposed by our suppliers, will be payable by you. If after the commencement of your tour you request any changes to your travel arrangements, we will do our best to implement them, but we cannot guarantee that it will be possible. In the event of such change(s) being made, you will be liable for any cancellation charges that may be levied for the previously booked service and for any costs incurred by us and our suppliers in attempting to secure any revised arrangements. Any name changes must be provided to us in writing and are subject to any airline/ train fees or penalties.
- All Passengers are responsible for securing proper documentation prior to joining the tour. Passports are required; in addition, travelers are advised to check with local consulates for full details regarding Visa requirements. Please note securing a valid visa for entry is sole responsibility of the traveler.
Enjoy Cairo tour from Sokhna Port allowing you to visit the Giza Pyramid, the great sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum with Egypt Vacation Tours team. Enjoy Egypt Shore Excursions Day tours and packages of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary
Enjoy Cairo Tour from Marina Sharm. Spend an amazing day in Cairo from Marina Sharm and visit the Giza Pyramid, the Great Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum with Egypt Vacation Tours team. Enjoy Egypt Shore Excursions day tours and packages of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary
Enjoy Cairo day tour from Alexandria. Egypt Vacation Tours team allows you to travel from Alex to Cairo to visit its famous attractions as Giza Pyramids, the Great Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum, in an unforgettable day tour. Enjoy Egypt Shore Excursions day tours and packages of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary
Enjoy Cairo day tour from Port Said. Egypt Vacation Tours team allows you to travel from Port Said to Cairo to visit its famous attractions as Giza Pyramids , the Great Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum, in an unforgettable day tour. Enjoy Egypt Shore Excursions Day tours and packages of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary