- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary tour
- A private air-conditioned vehicle to move around
- Egypt Vacation Tours Tour Guide
- Local Bedouin Guide
- Bottled water during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
- Any optional tours and activities
- Any entrance fees for special attractions or activities
- Personal spending
At 8:00 PM, your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at Sharm El-Sheikh to begin your tour in the Sinai Peninsula.
- You will start your tour by climbing the Mount of Moses, the sacred place where Moses Prophet talked to The God and received the Ten Commandments, besides you will be impressed with sunrise views and take magnificent photos.
- Then move to the Saint Catherine’s Monastery, the place housing attractions belonging to the three monotheistic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam), The monastery was built by Empress Helena in 330 AD and contains a unique library holding the largest religious collection in the world, also you will visit the burning bush.
- After finishing your tour, you will go back with our tour guide to your hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh.
Notice, This tour is sharing tour. It will be available every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday, except those days the tour will be private with different prices.
- 35 $ Per Person in Group formed 09 to 17 Adults
- 40 $ Per Person in Group formed 05 to 08 Adults
- 50 $ Per Person in Group formed 03 to 04 Adults
- 55 $ Per Person in 02 Adults
- 75 $ Per Person in Solo Travel
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the best possible price. Prices are valid all the year, except during Christmas 2022 and New Year 2023.
- - 0 : 4 Free of Charge
- - 5 : 11 pay 50% of tour price
- - 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person- Note: If the tour package includes flights, trains, jungle safari, private monument, an extra supplement will be applicable to the child.
- We are offering you to Book then you can Pay a low down payment of just 10% to keep your place on the tour including hotel room, cruise cabin, domestic flight ticket, and other travel-related services. The remaining balance can be paid only two days prior to your arrival date or in cash upon arrival at the destination to your tour guide. This will give you the chance to book your tour with no risk or any loss.
- You may cancel your booking at any time prior to commencement of the tour by notifying us in writing. The cancellation charges shall be as follows:
- - If you cancel before 60 days of tour commencement date, there will be no cancellation fees, except components which require per booking (train, flight and safaris).
- - If you cancel on or before 59-45 days of tour commencement date, 25% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- - If you cancel on or before 44-30 days of tour commencement date, 50% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- - Less than 30 Days before arrival, 100% will be Charged.
Flexible Cancellation Policy: Our Tours offers a very flexible cancelation policy in case the government or the airline issues a travel warning from/to your departure country and destination. In the event that this happens, we will be refunding you the amount paid in full. Here at Egypt Vacation Tours we prioritize your well-being and safety above anything else and aim that our cancellation policy reflect that.
- If you request any changes to your travel arrangements once we have confirmed a booking, all out of pocket charges, including charges imposed by our suppliers, will be payable by you. If after the commencement of your tour you request any changes to your travel arrangements, we will do our best to implement them, but we cannot guarantee that it will be possible. In the event of such change(s) being made, you will be liable for any cancellation charges that may be levied for the previously booked service and for any costs incurred by us and our suppliers in attempting to secure any revised arrangements. Any name changes must be provided to us in writing and are subject to any airline/ train fees or penalties.
- All Passengers are responsible for securing proper documentation prior to joining the tour. Passports are required; in addition, travelers are advised to check with local consulates for full details regarding Visa requirements. Please note securing a valid visa for entry is sole responsibility of the traveler.
Enjoy Petra Day Tour from Sharm El-Sheikh with Egypt Vacation Tours team by sail from Taba Harbour in Egypt to Jordan to discover the most famous archaeological Jordanian town, Petra, The Lost City. Enjoy Sharm El-Sheikh day tours of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary
Enjoy Cairo Day Tour with Pharaonic sightseeing. Fly from Sharm El-Sheikh to Cairo to discover its most famous sightseeing that are Giza Necropolis, the great sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum with Egypt Vacation Tours team on a unique day. Enjoy Sharm El-Sheikh Day tours of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary