- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary tour
- A private air-conditioned vehicle to move around
- Egypt Vacation Tours Tour Guide
- Domestic flight tickets from Sharm to Cairo / from Cairo to Sharm
- Tour in the Local Egyptian industry museums and shops (Papyrus, Perfume, Cotton…)
- Bottled water during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
- Any optional tours and activities
- Any entrance fees for special attractions or activities
- Personal spending
While your ship is docking in Sharm port, you will be able to discover some of the Egyptian attractions. Your Rep. will wait for you in Sharm port holding our company sign to pick you up with a private air-conditioned car to go ahead to Sharm Airport to take your flight to Cairo.
- When you arrive at Cairo Airport, you will meet your professional tour guide, who will give you full attention from the first moment and accompany you with a private air-conditioned car to begin your tour in Cairo.
- Start your day by visiting one of the most attractive pharaonic sightseeing in Egypt, Giza Necropolis to witness the pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. There, you will find a large number of pyramids and tombs dating back to the 4th dynasty, the old kingdom. Additionally, the only wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world that is still standing today, the pyramid of king Cheops. Also, the tour will include passing by Princesses and Queens Pyramids.
- Then move to the valley temple of king Chefren. This temple was used during the purification of the mummy of the king and its mummification. Continue to the Great Sphinx with a lion body and human head. According to the Pharaonic beliefs; he is guarding this great necropolis.
- Take some time at Giza Plateau to visit the Papyrus Museum for shopping and enjoy taking fabulous photos with Giza Plateau views.
- You will be able to have a camel ride or go inside the great pyramid. It is an optional activity. You will pay extra fees for 20$ per person.
- Then pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum, overlooking Tahrir Square. The Khedive Abbas Hilmi II built this museum on 15 Nov.1902 to display over 250,000 genuine objects considered rare and precious collections of ancient Egyptian art in the world. Stroll among the halls to see the ancient Egyptian treasures as Tanis treasures and the treasures of Yuya and Tuya, which are indistinguishable from the royal collections.
- Finally, our team will transfer you to Cairo Airport to take your plane to Sharm. When you arrive at Sharm Airport, our team will drive you to Sharm port.
- 482 $ Per Person in Group formed 09 to 17 Adults
- 492 $ Per Person in Group formed 05 to 08 Adults
- 520 $ Per Person in Group formed 03 to 04 Adults
- 556 $ Per Person in 02 Adults
- 671 $ Per Person in Solo Travel
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the best possible price. Prices are valid all the year, except during Christmas 2022 and New Year 2023.
- - 0 : 4 Free of Charge
- - 5 : 11 pay 50% of tour price
- - 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person- Note: If the tour package includes flights, trains, jungle safari, private monument, an extra supplement will be applicable to the child.
- We are offering you to Book then you can Pay a low down payment of just 10% to keep your place on the tour including hotel room, cruise cabin, domestic flight ticket, and other travel-related services. The remaining balance can be paid only two days prior to your arrival date or in cash upon arrival at the destination to your tour guide. This will give you the chance to book your tour with no risk or any loss.
- You may cancel your booking at any time prior to commencement of the tour by notifying us in writing. The cancellation charges shall be as follows:
- - If you cancel before 60 days of tour commencement date, there will be no cancellation fees, except components which require per booking (train, flight and safaris).
- - If you cancel on or before 59-45 days of tour commencement date, 25% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- - If you cancel on or before 44-30 days of tour commencement date, 50% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- - Less than 30 Days before arrival, 100% will be Charged.
Flexible Cancellation Policy: Our Tours offers a very flexible cancelation policy in case the government or the airline issues a travel warning from/to your departure country and destination. In the event that this happens, we will be refunding you the amount paid in full. Here at Egypt Vacation Tours we prioritize your well-being and safety above anything else and aim that our cancellation policy reflect that.
- If you request any changes to your travel arrangements once we have confirmed a booking, all out of pocket charges, including charges imposed by our suppliers, will be payable by you. If after the commencement of your tour you request any changes to your travel arrangements, we will do our best to implement them, but we cannot guarantee that it will be possible. In the event of such change(s) being made, you will be liable for any cancellation charges that may be levied for the previously booked service and for any costs incurred by us and our suppliers in attempting to secure any revised arrangements. Any name changes must be provided to us in writing and are subject to any airline/ train fees or penalties.
- All Passengers are responsible for securing proper documentation prior to joining the tour. Passports are required; in addition, travelers are advised to check with local consulates for full details regarding Visa requirements. Please note securing a valid visa for entry is sole responsibility of the traveler.
Enjoy Cairo tour from Sokhna Port allowing you to visit the Giza Pyramid, the great sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum with Egypt Vacation Tours team. Enjoy Egypt Shore Excursions Day tours and packages of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary
Enjoy Luxor day tour with Egypt vacation Tours team. This amazing tour will allow you visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Complex, the avenue of sphinxes and Luxor Temple. Enjoy Egypt Shore Excursions day tours and packages of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary
Enjoy Cairo day tour from Alexandria. Egypt Vacation Tours team allows you to travel from Alex to Cairo to visit its famous attractions as Giza Pyramids, the Great Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum, in an unforgettable day tour. Enjoy Egypt Shore Excursions day tours and packages of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary
Enjoy Cairo day tour from Port Said. Egypt Vacation Tours team allows you to travel from Port Said to Cairo to visit its famous attractions as Giza Pyramids , the Great Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum, in an unforgettable day tour. Enjoy Egypt Shore Excursions Day tours and packages of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary