- Special Permission to The Persian Shafts
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary tour
- A private air-conditioned vehicle to move around
- Professional Egyptologist Licensed Tour Guide
- Bottled water during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
- Any optional tours and activities
- Any entrance fees for special attractions or activities
- Personal spending
After having your breakfast meal, your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo by a private air-conditioned car to start your VIP tour to Saqqara to visit the Persian Shafts.
- It lies on the south of King Unas Pyramid. These shafts contain several tombs dating back to the Persian occupation period during ancient Egyptian history. Some of these tombs belong to:
- Psam-tik: a Chief Physician. His tomb contains the Pyramid Texts
- Djenhebu: In his tomb, they discovered objects of gold and jewelry, as well as his mummy intact.
- Finally, our team will drive you back to your hotel. Overnight at Cairo.
- 510 $ Per Person in Group formed 09 to 17 Adults
- 620 $ Per Person in Group formed 05 to 08 Adults
- 850 $ Per Person in Group formed 03 to 04 Adults
- 1050 $ Per Person in 02 Adults
- 1950 $ Per Person in Solo Travel
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the best possible price. Prices are valid all the year, except during Christmas 2022 and New Year 2023.
- - 0 : 4 Free of Charge
- - 5 : 11 pay 50% of tour price
- - 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person- Note: If the tour package includes flights, trains, jungle safari, private monument, an extra supplement will be applicable to the child.
- We are offering you to Book then you can Pay a low down payment of just 10% to keep your place on the tour including hotel room, cruise cabin, domestic flight ticket, and other travel-related services. The remaining balance can be paid only two days prior to your arrival date or in cash upon arrival at the destination to your tour guide. This will give you the chance to book your tour with no risk or any loss.
- You may cancel your booking at any time prior to commencement of the tour by notifying us in writing. The cancellation charges shall be as follows:
- - If you cancel before 60 days of tour commencement date, there will be no cancellation fees, except components which require per booking (train, flight and safaris).
- - If you cancel on or before 59-45 days of tour commencement date, 25% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- - If you cancel on or before 44-30 days of tour commencement date, 50% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- - Less than 30 Days before arrival, 100% will be Charged.
Flexible Cancellation Policy: Our Tours offers a very flexible cancelation policy in case the government or the airline issues a travel warning from/to your departure country and destination. In the event that this happens, we will be refunding you the amount paid in full. Here at Egypt Vacation Tours we prioritize your well-being and safety above anything else and aim that our cancellation policy reflect that.
- If you request any changes to your travel arrangements once we have confirmed a booking, all out of pocket charges, including charges imposed by our suppliers, will be payable by you. If after the commencement of your tour you request any changes to your travel arrangements, we will do our best to implement them, but we cannot guarantee that it will be possible. In the event of such change(s) being made, you will be liable for any cancellation charges that may be levied for the previously booked service and for any costs incurred by us and our suppliers in attempting to secure any revised arrangements. Any name changes must be provided to us in writing and are subject to any airline/ train fees or penalties.
- All Passengers are responsible for securing proper documentation prior to joining the tour. Passports are required; in addition, travelers are advised to check with local consulates for full details regarding Visa requirements. Please note securing a valid visa for entry is sole responsibility of the traveler.
Egypt Vacation Tours team will give a luxury experience to enjoy seeing Luxor temple from outside after it closes to the public. You will get a special opportunity as you will have your dinner at Luxor temple at night.Full Itinerary
With Egypt Vacation Tours team, you will enjoy special access as you will be able to explore the Holy of Holies of Karnak Complex with a special permit as it is off-limits to the general public.Full Itinerary
Enjoy a special day tour in Saqqara in King Djoser Complex and discover the Step Pyramid from inside with special permission. Get more privacy while seeing Pyramid tunnels and the royal burial chamber from the main entrance of the pyramid.Full Itinerary
Egypt Vacation Tours team will be able to give a luxury experience to explore a unique attraction at Giza Plateau. You will get access to the Osirian Shaft to explore it closely with a special permit.Full Itinerary
Walk like a king through rooms of Abdeen Palace. Egypt Vacation Tours team allows you to visit Abdeen Palace, the royal palace for ruling Egypt starting from Khedive Ismail time, in a VIP tour with special permission.Full Itinerary
Are you excited to get private access to be with the Great Sphinx of Giza Plateau? With Egypt Vacation Tours team, the Great Sphinx will be yours, as you will have the opportunity to discover the Giza Sphinx closely and enjoy standing between the Paws of the Sphinx with VIP permission.Full Itinerary
Did you think before how the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square looks like at night might? With Egypt Vacation Tours team, your dream comes true. You will be allowed to explore the wonders of ancient Egyptian civilization on a VIP tour at night with a special permit and avoid crowds and long lines in your tour.Full Itinerary
Get a new experience with Egypt Vacation Tours team and visit the Grand Egyptian Museum (the GEM) and its labs and the construction area easily with special permission.Full Itinerary
A day tour to Abusir historical site with Egypt Vacation Tours in VIP tour with special permission. This day tour will take you on a new adventure. It is an unparalleled historical site were containing a new style of pyramids, besides a new style of temples, called the sun temple. This site dates back to the fifth dynasty.Full Itinerary
Get a new experience with a tour inside Giza Pyramids with Egypt Vacation Tours team. With us, you will enjoy a VIP tour, and the great pyramid will be yours before the opening hours or after closing. Enjoy Cairo day tours and VIP tours of Egypt Vacation Tours.Full Itinerary